Recruitment Team Manager
Home Based: Recruitment Team Leader - Apply Now
Cutyourpayroll.com is a Global RPO Recruitment Agency located in Tokyo, Japan. We specialize in providing talent acquisition services to global companies doing business in the US and APAC area.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Team Manager to assist us in Building/Recruiting and managing a team of 8 to 10 Recruitment Consultants.
You will ensure they have the tools, resources, training and mentorship they need to succeed. Drive revenues and lead the team by example. Implement sales processes and best practices for the team. Champion the values and culture of the company and ensure that everyone is being treated with respect.
Our goal is for CYP to be the highlight of your team member’s professional careers.
The ideal candidate for this role should be self-motivated and highly disciplined. They will work remotely and are expected to self-manage their time and efforts consistently. Commission bonuses for productive work and a job well done will be offered as well. This position has clear and structured tracks for move up as well.
- Set expectations with the sales team and help them achieve these expectations.
- Track all goals and expectations of the team using agreed upon KPIs.
- Lead and get out of the way.
- Results over reports or meetings
- Removing barriers of sales reps so that they can achieve and exceed their targets.
- Facilitate communication between the team and stakeholders, so that everyone is on the same page, priorities and best practices are all being shared throughout the team.
- Maintain an NPS score of 8 or better for all reps under your direction.
- Run weekly pipeline meeting at the company
- Attend weekly 1 on 1 meetings with all members of your team.
- Attend monthly business reviews with each member of your team.
- Train all team members and share best practices with team members.
- Protect your team members and ensure they are being treated daily
- Ensure the team and yourself are championing our corporate culture
Required (Must have) Skills:
- 10+ Years of B2B or B2C Sales Experience
- 2+ Years of people management or leadership experience
- BA Degree in business, marketing, law or related field.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- The ability to overcome obstacles and be persistent
- Strong English speaking and writing communication ability
Desired (Nice to have) Skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Recruitment or Recruitment industry experience
What do we offer our team members?
- Our goal is to provide you with the professional work experience that is the highlight of your working career.
- Basic Salary 40,000 - 80,000 pesos per month, depending on experience
- Quarterly bonuses, based on your performance
- Extensive rewards and incentives; Friday Tea Time, 13th Month Bonus on Dec 12th, Medical Insurance and Paid PH Holidays.
- Monthly Cash bonuses for hitting key metrics
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
- Excellent career progression opportunities - including international relocation if desired